Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Fantastic Picks and Where to Find Them: The Tris of Epsilon

Old Mist (+10) I'd have put the line at 8.
Arkansas (+22.5) Seems like a big line
Florida (-5) It's hard to get a handle on Florida this season.
Georgia (-17) Georgia Tech's defense isn't good
Auburn (+24.5) Seems like a 35-17 kind of game. 
Vanderbilt (-3.5) ????
Clemson (-26) Clemson seems very good. 
Kentucky (-17) Louisville seems very bad, and this might be a give up game. 
LSU (+2.5) This is a dumb end of the year game, a forced rivalry that replaces much better ones. Missouri-TAMU and Arkansas-LSU make a better set of season finale games. Anyway, I don't even know if I think LSU will win, but it seems like they should.


$$$$$$$$

So, with my $649.70, there are two different approaches I could take. Is this a real betting situation, in which I'm trying to protect my actual money? In that case, I don't want to take giant risks. But, if this is a game, and I just want to get back over my initial starting funds, I need to bet something crazy so that I have a chance to get back at least over $1000, and ideally find a wacky bet to win this thing.

$350 on Auburn to cover +24.5 against Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment