Wednesday, November 21, 2018

out, out brief pick them!

I feel like I've certainly strutted and fretted my hour upon the stage.


Old Mist +10  I didn't watch or see the score of the Mississippi State game last week (not even sure who they played). How did it go?
 
Arkansas +22.5   I didn't watch or see the score of the Arkansas game last week (not even sure who they played). How did it go?
 
Florida -5  Seems low to my galaxy brain.
 
Georgia -17  Charles, you KNOW I am sensitive to triple option teams doing well as big underdogs... BUT!
 
Alabama -24.5  barf barf barf I'm barfin man
 
Tennessee +3.5  Here I go again with my Tennessee bullshit.
 
South Carolina +26   A comfortable but not overwhelming win for DadBod.
 
Kentucky -17  Whether you think you can-tucky or you cant-tucky, you're right-tucky.
 
LSU +2.5  This line is... weird?
 


Well I suppose I should give you a shot. Obviously, I hope my continued idiotic wagering behavior is finally punished.

1)  Every last cent on the inevitable at -2750. I stand to win $46.56.

No comments:

Post a Comment