Thursday, November 01, 2018

*to the tune of don't speak* tenth week... i know just what i'm pickin

ho ho ho, welcome to the Christmas season

Texas A&M +4.5  Blech.

South Carolina  Picking this game is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. In the end I literally flipped a coin. It dropped on the floor the first try and I thought I lost it. It was heads (South Carolina). I flipped again and caught it... heads again. That's fate telling me something, baby.

Georgia -9.5  No, this isn't right. Georgia will win but not cover. Whatever. Not changing it!!

Florida -6  This also isn't right.

Tennessee -21  Seems like the sort of thing Tennessee would do.

La Tech +23  Seems like the sort of thing Mississippi St. would do.

LSU +14.5  Alabanana wins a one score game. That one score will be 14-0.



Well yeehaw pardners i'm right back where i started. yeehaw

This is what is known as "being stupid:"

1) $999.31 on tua and the boys straight up at -580. I stand to win $172.29.

yeehaw

No comments:

Post a Comment