Thursday, November 01, 2018

(To the tune of "Eye of the Tiger") picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks

Auburn (-4.5) I BELIEVE that i will have the chance to attend this game

Old Mist (Pick Em!) I guess? I don't think South Carolina is as good as they were.

Georgia (-9.5) This is a real close one. I think Georgia will win something like 20-10.

Florida (-6) I don't know

UNC-Charlotte (+21) This line is hilarious, that I think UNCC will cover is hilarious, and that Tennessee beat Auburn is hilarious

La Tech (+23) Seems like a big line.

ALABAMA (-14.5) Seems like a big line, but fortunately we live in a hellscape which will mercifully be denuded of life by global warming in the next century or so.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"the slice bookie"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cash on hand: $711.61. Spending at least $177.90. No games really jump out at me. Gonna borrow "tha captain's special" for part of this one.

$36 on Georgia straight up, to win $10.
$62.50 on Alabama straight up, to win $10.
$80 UNCC-Tennessee will go over 46 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment