Thursday, September 05, 2019

A Captain Makes Some Picks: Very Special "Mama's Spicy Little Meatball" Edition

Time to blow a lead, baby.

West F****** V**gin*a +14  The more I think about it, this isn't that weird. But that's because I'm a moron.

Purdew -7  Unrelated so I don't say something unsavory about the cancer kid: Remember the infamous mouth-breather Dave Ragone? What's he up to? UPDATE: He's been the QB coach for the Chicago Bears since 2016 with previous stops with the Titans and R**s**ns.

Mississippi St. -17  woooof woof.

TAMU +17.5  This can't be right.

New Mexico St +55  Come on.

Tennessee -3.5  If Jeremy Pruitt heard the mean things you've been saying about him, he'd flip his lid.

Auburn -18   Serious Question: Will Bo Nix get only one statue outside the stadium, or one for each Heisman?

Kentucky -14.5   Serious Question: Have I pointed out that it is called Kroger Field?

Texas +5.5  Texas is back.

Arkansas +6.5   Arkansas is back.



Time to blow a different lead, baby.

1. $904.14 on Auburn (twist!!!) at -950. I stand to win $95.17.
2. $168.92 on Texas at +210. I stand to win $354.73.

If Auburn and LSU win, I'll still have my precious $1,000. If Auburn loses, I will have significantly less than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment