Thursday, September 19, 2019

(The Beatles voice): "When I Pick Week Four"

Florida (-14) It feels like only Yesterday that this game was a big-time matchup, rather than an idiot clown show. I'm not confident about Florida covering. Tennessee's loss to BYU seems better than it did before, after beating Southern Cal, but I got to stick with my gut. I won't change my pick; I'm going to Let It Be.

Alabama (-39) This game will trigger a Helter Skelter scenario on my blood pressure, and, I hope, in the USA as a whole.

Old Mist (-2) Much like JoJo, who wanted that California grass, Old Mist will get back to where they once belong: barely beating mediocre teams.

LSU (-23.5) Ed Oregon looked at that bad offense and said, We Can Work It Out, and they did! Great job. Life is very short, and there's no time for me to watch LSU beat a team like Vanderbilt.

Auburn (+4) You've got to admit, Bo Nix is getting better, getting better all the time.

Missississippi State (-7)  I expected this line to be higher! But then I read the news today, and I just had to laugh. Just a Day In the Life of this 3E Pick Them man.

Missouri (-9.5) I look at this line, and I don't know. I Just Don't Understand! Something in the way this line is set, I don't know.

San Jose State (+21) Picture yourself on a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly, and oh no it's Bert Beilema! He's back! He's mad and he's wet and he's red!

Notre Dame (+13.5) This one, you know it ain't easy. You know how hard it can be! But I will definitely be rooting for the Catholics, with all their crucifixes.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
A NICE BOOKIE
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I got $1099 to spend. I need money, I need money / I need money, oh, yes that's what I want!

$11 to win $10 on California-Old Mist to go under 41.5. I decided no matter what I would bet the under on this game, and it's so low, and I'm still doing it!
$11 to win $10 on Mississippi State covering -7 against Kentucky.
$540 to win $1 on Alabama beating Southern Miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment