Thursday, September 05, 2019

I got the horses in the back, week two picks on rack

Missouri (-14) What in tarnation?
Vanderbilt (+7) Purdue in a 17-14 kind of game.
Southern Miss (+17). I went back and changed this because I'd picked too many favorites. That's stupid. But, I'm thinking Mississississippi State got a "wake up call" last week.
Clemson (-17.5) sure
Alabama (-55) The only thing worse than this game having a line is that I think Alabama will cover easily. I might have taken Alabama -62.
Tennessee (-3.5) lmao
Auburn (-18): you. better. believe it.
Kentucky (-14.5) seems wrong
LSU (-5.5) I think this is going to be higher scoring than expected.
Old Mist (-6.5) The rebs didn't get off to a great start, but Portland State!

A REAL NICE BOOKIE

$937.00 to wager!

$55 to win $50 on LSU vs. Texas going over 55
$55 to win $50 on Arkansas vs. Old Mist going under 51
$750 to win $1 on Alabama beating New Mexico State. Am I reading that right? Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment