Thursday, September 26, 2019

Yes I made some bad picks and I hope they burn in hell!!!!

SEC Picks as Samuel L. Jackson Roles:

Arkansas (+23.5): John Shaft from Shaft. Should be good but ended up being mostly forgettable. I know that I've seen it, but I have zero recollection. Inexplicably, this is a series.

Northern Illinois (+6.5): Col. Terry Childers in Rules of Engagement. It's hard to imagine a situation where I watch even most of the way through. The right time to watch would have been several years ago.

Old Mist (+35.5): Jules Winfield from Pulp Fiction. This is a game that will make me feel like I am beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Hopefully, a main character will die before the end.

Mississippi St. (+11): John Arnold from Jurassic Park. Hold on to your butts!

South Carolina (-2.5): Mace Windu from the Star Wars prequel series. This seems like bad casting, and while everyone involved is apparently trying hard and giving it their best, there are deeper problems that preclude genuine success.

$$$$$$$$$$$
A REAL NICE BOOKIE
$$$$$$$$$$$

Still on that $1099 train. I think both of these over/unders are like 10 points off, which means I will definitely lose both.

$33 to win $30 on Kentucky-South Carolina going over 51.5 points.
$55 to win $50 on Mississippi State-Auburn going over 46.5 points.
$300 to win $2 on Alabama beating Old Mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment