Thursday, September 19, 2019

Week Four Picks presented by White Clam Hard Seltzer: "Clammed if you do, Clammed if you don't!"

The theme of today's picks is that I'm gassy right now.

Tennessee +14  This is the week Tennessee turns the corner.

Alabama -39  This is the week Alabama turns the corner.

Cal +2  Do you remember Pocket Rockers? Let me jog your memory: "down on the corner / out in the street / Pocket Rockers are playin / wear the music / feel the beat"

LSU -23.5 Everyone remembers Monster In My Pocket.

TAMU -4 

Kentucky +7  Didn't learn anything last week.

South Carolina +9.5  Have never learned anything ever.

Arkansas -21  Will never learn anything ever.

Notre Dame +13.5  Forgetting anything I might have known initially.


$$$ Nice Bookie $$$

Let's make this clean 'n' simple. The Nice Bookie deserves to have one lobbed in to him every once in a while. $1,000 on LSU straight up at -2000. I stand to win $50. Because the moneyline is twice my wager, this is known as "doubling my money."

No comments:

Post a Comment