Thursday, September 12, 2019

Week thrice and the bookie is nice

A truly reprehensible slate of games. I don't understand why the SEC does it like this. Wouldn't it make more sense to have at least one potentially big game each week? I am confident it could be done without making the schedule unfairly difficult for anyone.

Arkansas St. (+33): big line

Mississippi St. (-8.5): I think. The Bulldogs. Have a. Little something. For 'em.

South Carolina (+25.5): What a foolish decision. I feel like I've not gotten a good handle on Alabama so far.

Colorado St. (+10): Yuck!

Auburn (-35) This seems like a tremendously big line, but I didn't realize how terrible Kent State is. I've never felt more like a big line would be exactly met than this one, which I predict will end 41-6.

Florida (-8.5): Game of the .... weak! [chortling]

$$$$$$$$$$
Beach Boys voice: book book book, book bookie's nice
$$$$$$$$$$

I'm back barely past square one, which after last season seems like improvement. $1038 to spend.

$55 to win $50 on Florida-Kentucky going over 48 points.
$11 to win $10 on Kansas-Mississippi State going over 52 points.
$200 to win one beautiful dollar on Auburn beating Kent State.

No comments:

Post a Comment