Monday, March 16, 2009

Now that's my kind of barbershop

Not sure what to make of this place. I went in for a hair cut but came out with a lot more.

It all started out normal, got my hair trimmed (whats left of it) and I thought I was done. he asked me if I wanted a free shave, I said sure. Once he put the hot towel over my face, is when things got really bonkers. He started playing a love song, now being that it was only the two of us there, I was not sure what to make of it, until he started rubbing my hands with baby oil. Don't get me wrong, I am as straight as an arrow, but man did that feel good. He asked me if I wanted him to continue and I couldn't resist and said yes. One thing lead to another and we ended up exchanging numbers just for friendship purposes.

Other than that, it was a great place to get a hair cut and free shave.
David1959's review of Cardinal Barber Shop, Palo Alto, CA

1 comment: